Elyse's Bridal Shower

Thursday, December 12, 2019

I am so, so excited to share some of my Bridal Shower with you guys today! All of the festivities surrounding my wedding were so incredible and I've never felt so loved! I'm going to start off with the pictures, because let's be honest, that's why you're here...



Graham's Chocolate Covered Oreos
My shower was in the thick of wedding season, October 20th. For reference, in September we had 14 weddings and in October we had 10 weddings. We were in the trenches! So from the start of planning it with my sister, we knew we wanted to keep it simple.

While we wanted a simple shower, we didn't want it to feel simple - We still wanted a chic, fun, and beautiful bridal shower. The number one factor in getting everything I wanted with as little stress as possible was the venue! We picked Bien Trucha in downtown Geneva, IL. If you're anywhere in the northwest or western Chicago Suburbs, run don't walk to Bien Trucha! (Tip - Make reservation if you can, this place is always packed... it's that good.)





Since the venue was already chic and stylish on its own, we didn't need to do too much with decor. We stayed with a greenery and palm leaf theme to mimic the invitations we sent out for the shower.

The room had the best vibe all day, the food was amazing (as always), and having all of my closest people there was the icing on the cake!

❤️- Elyse

Mom's Red Top  | Elyse's Dress






Post a Comment